It's been a while since i  made a blog post. I'm slowly getting back on track so that i'll be back to my usual routine. A lot of things happened and that will be on another post.



Have you ever though of what you will become in your next life? i bet no because you're still delusional that you have a chance with unnie or oppar. just kidding. (i'm bad at jokes)

For me, as simple man and a citizen of the earth, i would love to be reborn as a dog... well i wish i was a dog.




what a lucky dog...

I had dogs myself back at home and they're adorable. I've always been afraid of dogs back in my childhood days but eventually when we got a dog, everything changed.. and obviously also when this girl's day photoshoot happened.




I wish a sad little puppy wrapped around Minah's arms... i mean i would love to be a puppy that is cute and adorable. I'll do some cute things and go viral one day... but what are the chances to be with Minah if i was a puppy..




or with Sojin. A stunning view right here, woah. Sojin is Hecate here. (Hecate is the greek goddess of witchcraft and dogs are on of his sacred animals)






As a person, I can say i'm always grateful of all the blessing bestowed upon me. I always try to give my appreciation to everyone who helps me. If i was a dog and Hyeri kisses me, I'll kiss back. While dogs don't think of kissing exactly the same way people do, it's generally a sign of affection -- for one reason or another, your dog is expressing appreciation.




Ok enough of this shitpost lol. Blog post will resume as scheduled. I miss Girl's Day.

view more about this post here: Hazzys Photoshoot – Girl’s Day & Dog Adoption Campaign

Post a Comment: