source: https://blog.naver.com/jsg0070/221309910895


The former leader sat down in front of me (Former DreamT CEO Papa Lee or Lee Jeong Suk watched Sojin's play). Two managers sat next to him.

Are you in your teens? There were several girls who looked like they were in their 20s, and I just saw them. I could tell it was Daisy.

The play was more interesting than expected. It was really fun!. It was the most interesting play I have ever seen. The comic element also attracted attention. It was a good play that left more emotion than I expected.

Girl's Day fans anxiously wait for a comeback. I also look forward to my comeback, but it is not just my comeback.

It is more desirable and desirable to see each person expanding his or her field of music. Hyeri's films, entertainment, Yura's entertainment and photography activities, Minah's dramas and solo activities, Sojin's entertainment and plays are all welcome as girl fans. What's more, aren't all these things in progressive form now? It's the best.

(Sometimes you have the V app and you can get the status of (?), so you may actually be greedy for more.)

But I wish you could play music sometimes.

(Of course, I am at the Red Angel Festival or the Liv Concert, but I am also excited about my new song.)

Come to think of it, I am very busy, but I have two concerts scheduled.;;

The story was strong, but the play debut was fantastic and fantastic.

It was hard, but I think I really did well to come. Of course, I will have to go back to Ulsan after a while.


I feel like I'm going to take this taste for a while. This is the moment when the happiness index is 10 out of 100,000.

-end-

translated using naver translator


Post a Comment: