What a day. I mean last week was a blast too with a new updates and milestone in Girl's Day's career. It's been 3900 days since Girl's Day debut. Filipino Dai5y having a great time with their meetup. Lot's of stuff happening around that i'm having a field day with all of these.




1. **NEW SCHEDULE ALERT!!!** Girl's Day will perform on KB Kookmin Bank Liiv Concert on August 4, 2018.



I still can't believe it. That's two months in a row since they will also perform on July 13th. 2 thumbs and 2 toe thumbs up for these. I know we always love more group activities.



2. Someone shared 68 photos taken back in October 8, 2011 from Sharing Happiness Festival.




Found this when i browsed girl's day dcinside gallery. Took 7 years haha. http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=girlsday&no=2379628&page=1



3. r/kpop Top Ten Tuesdays Results Thread: Girl's Day

/r/kpop Top Ten Tuesdays Results Thread: Girl's Day from r/kpop


someone tweeted where's don't be shy? i think it's too shy to appear on this one xD I see, Expect is still the reigning undisputed iconic Girl's Day song.



4. Yura will be a special MC on MBC Video Star airing tomorrow june 19



Let Yura be a special mc on every show. lel. Glad she have this one.



5. Shop wisely



I can't believe my cousin missed this one while he's in korea, fck! but at least he brought my posters.



6. Cross Gene's Shin and Takuya dancing to Twinkle Twinkle



first time seeing this lol.



7. Devil Hyeri, then and now.




The latest version is much mature and hotter but the one in the past is also cute.



8. I see Girl's Day on your last.fm scrobbles

Uploaded with Capture Crop Create

I've disabled my scrobbles for a long time now but glad to see Girl's Day on everyone shuffles. I think should scrobble again...



9. The epic #GirlsDayPHSummerParty2018






Filipino Dai5y promoting Girl's Day more than dreamtea could ever lol. What an event. I wish i could join next time.

check more here: https://twitter.com/hashtag/GirlsDayPHSummerParty2018?src=hash



10. New version of Sojin's mise en scene hair dye


Post a Comment: