So apparently my blog hits the 10k mark just a while ago. Not bad. Considering the traffic is just niche. Reddit is still where i get my main traffic and having a facebook page is truly a boost, now that it's my 2nd source of traffic and the 3rd would be twitter. My blog is already appearing on google searches but i don't really get much traffic from google searches yet maybe because there's not much people searching girl's day updates on google unlike on twitter or any other sources. There's a lot to improve especially the template or theme. I'd love to change it to a darker one soon. The blog's facebook page finally has 36 likes. Girlsdayground is finally ad free. I already removed it because it seem to bother other mobile users. Hopefully, i can get my adsense approved in october or november.

Lots of weekly blog post ideas like fanart fridays and weekly instagram throwback while i'm finishing drafts to new posts. I still get views on the blog one way or another. I'm felt i'm still a bit slacking off with the posts. I have lots of ideas but it clashes with what's going on or what i'm planning to post sometimes. The views motivates me to post more here on the blog and i'm happy there's still girl's day fans out there. Can i get to 25k views before the end of september? i don't know. Even though the views are cumulative and everything's still at its infancy, i want to push myself much further to make good blog post for everyone. As always, Everyday, Girl's Day.

Post a Comment: