First of all, thank you for visiting my blog. I can say this is a huge improvement over the previous one maybe because i didn't use picture clickbaits and there's more content that includes pictures this time. I made a new blog because i'm aiming for the adsense after 6 months and i think i'll qualify using this platform. I have a lot of ideas for new content coming soon. Despite the fact that i have a lot of time to finally do this, I do miss the times when i used to post a lot of updates but luckily everyone's doing it now on twitter more effectively and quicker. I've been busy on my online commitments too on trying earn and finding jobs. So as long as i still have those commitments, I'll be sticking on making entries on this blog as long as Girl's Day is still around.


Thank you for sharing my post about 20 pictures of Girl's Day Minah with bangs back in 2010 on facebook, it brought a lot of traffic here lol. Thank you Hongkong Dai5y :) I can't find the source of the traffic though, maybe it's on a group page there.




So far these are the top 10 countries who visits the blog. I'm surprised by Germany, Turkey and Ireland. We barely interact on twitter but it's good to know these countries where there are Girl's Day fans.

That's all for now and let's keep it up. Keep reading and sharing.



Post a Comment: