I've always had this habit that no matter what show it is as long as it has subtitles, I'll try to watch it for the sake of getting screencaps. This show is good though, even if i played it on a faster speed. I see why it has fans because the show actually has a good concept. I haven't watch much of season 2 but i'm trying to watch the 3rd season now. I always thought the screencaps i take will always have a use in the future. Each one of it will have its time.



when i'm hyped for another girl's day variety show!!!


when dai5y gets overboard with their speculations... πŸ˜


it's the year 2020 and sojin still has no solo...












every girl's day variety show


when you actually praise a knetz comments because....





girl's day comeback is cooking on its way


year by year, with the dreamtea promotes girl's day


every time she watches yura's kissing scenes




that i have a sojin body pillow.. (no, i don't have lol)

Post a Comment: