Sojin always does great on variety shows. She's carefree and her antics never fails to make me laugh. I've already seen it before on Running Man and Master Key. Just perfection and i've watched it over and over again. Maybe a credit to staffs working on the shows, maybe they're secretly hardcore girl's day stans who knows them very well... hahaha

Anyways, ya'll gotta watch this because it's hilarious and because it's Sojin.



#SojinFact


She's beautiful πŸ˜˜



So am i...



as long as it's not dream t πŸ˜œ



King Sso, KhaleeSso is unreachable



a completely diffferent me woke too



Philippines!!!



I already won because i've watched this show πŸ˜Ž



HOT πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯



LOL'd on this running gag on the show, like really



I'm surprised too



Wet Sojin on another episode soon! whooo



Sso is one true king



CLASSIC!



...We got a little world of our own... i suddenly remembered that song



my message to DreamT on promoting Girl's Day! wtf are you doing dreamt lol



cast a spell on me, spell on me



a reliable gps for lost sojin stans

Post a Comment: