To be honest, I didn't even remember that it's Minah's birthday today. Shame on me, lol. It just shows how out of touch i am these days. I just want to wish her the best. More blessings and projects for her. She's barely into something in these past 2 years. It's hard to believe that the 13th Gwangju International Film Festival Best New Actress and 2016 SBS Drama Awards New Star Awardee was barely on anything since the end of 2016. She deserves better. I know it's sounds like a broken record. Hopefully, It's her decision to lay low for a while, be comfortable and having fun but DreamT has also been shit lately so they might be one of the major factor that Minah has no major projects recently too.




I miss her as an actress.







I miss her as a singer.














I miss her on variety shows.








she also had dancing clips lately that i thought she's into something or she's just passionate for this once in a while ^^


A post shared by @ bbang_93 on



A post shared by @ bbang_93 on






HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINAH! & I WISH YOU MORE SUCCESS IN THE FUTURE. :)

Post a Comment: